Sweet Polish Sausage
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 pounds Kielbasa Sausage (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 dashes Hot Pepper Sauce
- 2/3 cup Water
- Place a large saucepan over low heat and add sausage.
- Add enough water to cover the sausage and simmer over low heat for about an hour.
- Drain and remove the sausage. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Place the same saucepan over heat and add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, onion, brown sugar, hot pepper sauce and water.
- Boil the contents, stirring frequently.
- Take a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and place the sausage in the dish.
- Pour the prepared sauce mixture over the sausage.
- Bake the sausage for 1 hour.
- Serve hot.