Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- 1-3/4 cups All-purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Ripe Bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 3/4 cup semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Make a combination of the flour sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix in the egg, oil, yogurt and vanilla essence.
- Stir this combination into the dry ingredients until just moist and pliable. Fold in bananas and chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 200 degrees C for twenty five minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.