- 1/2 kg Rice
- 50 gm Peas
- 60 gm Carrots (chopped)
- 25 gm Cashew nuts (chopped)
- 50 gm Paneer(cut into cubes)
- 20 gm Raisins
- 150 gm Curd
- 10 gm Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 75g Ghee or butter
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Small bunch mint leaves
- 15 gm Green chilies (chopped)
- 75 gm Onions (sliced)
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- A few Coriander Leaves
- 25g Ginger-garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- Water to cook rice
- Wash and soak the rice in water for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a pan and add the paneer pieces and carrots.
- Fry the mixture for a few minutes.
- Take another pan with ghee and fry onions till they become golden brown.
- Now mix vegetables, green chilies, mint leaves, ginger-garlic paste, paneer and dry fruits.
- Fry it for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add chili powder, curd, garam masala, turmeric and salt. Again fry it and then remove from the flame and leave aside.
- Take boiling water in a separate vessel and add washed rice to it.
- Cook until the rice gets half cooked.
- Now mix the prepared curry to the half cooked rice and mix well. Cook the mixture on steam until the rice is well done.
- Squeeze the lemon juice on dish.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.