Sausage Egg Squares
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 pound Turkey Italian Sausage Links (casings removed)
- 1 medium Green Pepper (chopped)
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- 16 ounce Small Curd (1% Cottage Cheese)
- 2 cups reduced-fat Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1-1/2 cups Egg Substitute
- 1 cup fat-free Milk
- 1 cup reduced-fat Biscuit/Baking Mix
- 4 ounce Green Chilies (chopped)
- Cook the sausage, green pepper and onion in a skillet until the sausage is no longer pink.
- Drain the sausages and add the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Coat a baking dish with cooking spray and pour the ingredients from the skillet into it.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Leave for 10 minutes and then cut.