Greek Pasta Salad
|Calories Per Serving:
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- ½ cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1½ tsp dried Basil
- 1½ tsp dried Oregano
- ¾ tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- ¾ tsp White Sugar
- 2½ cups Elbow Macaroni (cooked)
- 3 cups fresh Mushrooms (sliced)
- 15 Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cup Red Bell Peppers (sliced)
- ¾ cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- ½ cup Green Onions (chopped)
- 1 (4 ounce) can whole Black Olives
- ¾ cup Pepperoni Sausage (sliced, cut into strips)
- Combine together olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic powder, oregano, basil, black pepper and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add elbow macaroni, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, red bell peppers, feta cheese, green onions, black olives and pepperoni sausage. Toss the ingredients together, until evenly coated.
- Cover the bowl and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.