- 250 g Small Madaki/Matki (soaked and sprouted)
- 1½ tsp. Chili powder
- 50 g Jaggery
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Grated Coconut
- 2 tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Few Curry Leaves
- In a large vessel, boil the sprouts along with jaggery, chili powder and salt.
- In a small wok, heat oil and, when it warms up, add the turmeric powder, followed by the mustard seeds. When the mustard begins to crackle, add the curry leaves.
- Now add the boiled sprouts and mix well till the flavours blend evenly.
- Remove to a serving bowl and serve garnished with chopped coriander and grated coconut.