Greek Pita Pizza
- 2 whole Pita Breads
- 2 tbsp Olive or Vegetable Oil (divided)
- ¼ cup Stuffed Olives (sliced)
- 2 tsp Red Wine Vinegar or Cider Vinegar
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- ½ tsp dried Oregano
- ¼ tsp dried Basil
- A dash of Pepper
- ½ cup fresh Spinach (torn)
- 1/3 cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 1 small Tomato (seeded and chopped)
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- Brush the pita breads with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Place the breads on a baking sheet and broil for 2 minutes, 4 inches away from the heat.
- Take a mixing bowl and combine together olives, red wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, basil, pepper and remaining 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Spread the mixture over the pita breads.
- Top with spinach, feat cheese, tomato and Parmesan cheese.
- Broil the pita breads for 3 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
- Serve hot.
- Serve with fresh vegetables, breadsticks or a wedge of iceberg lettuce.