- 1 cup Curd (Yogurt)
- ¾ cup Cauliflower Florets
- ¾ cup chopped Beans
- ¾ cup chopped Carrot
- ¾ cup Peas
- ¾ cup chopped Capsicum
- ½ cup Mushroom
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- Oil for Seasoning
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Refined Four (Maida)
- ½ tsp Black Onion Seeds (Kalonji)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- Salt to taste
- Add maida, turmeric powder and ginger paste and mix well to the curd and beat it well till there are no lumps of Maida.
- In a large wok, heat the oil and add the cumin and lack onion seeds. Add carrot, beans and cauliflower.
- Add salt and a cup of water and mix well. Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes. Now, add mushrooms and mix well.
- Now add coarsely grounded pepper and mix well. Now add the curd's mixture and mix well.
- When it starts boiling add peas and capsicum. Add salt. Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove to a serving dish and serve with plain rice or roti.