- 1 Coriander Leaves
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 big Capsicum, cut into small pieces
- 2 big Green Chilies
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Urad Dal
- 1 tsp Channa Dal
- 1 small cup Curd (Yogurt)
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 pinch Asafoetida (Hing)
- Salt to taste
- Take a skillet and add 1 teaspoon oil.
- After it gets hot, add hing and mustard.
- Add the dal after the mustard sputters, and fry until they are slightly brown. Then, add green chilies and coriander leaves.
- Now add the capsicum and fry them along with salt and turmeric until it is cooked well. Let it cool.
- Add curd gradually and stir it.
- Serve with rice or chapati.