Garlic and Tomato Tilapia
|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 1 cup Tomato (peeled, seeded, and diced)
- 5 tbsp Sour Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tilapia Fillets
- Mash the garlic and tomatoes in a medium bowl.
- Add sour cream and stir thoroughly.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Now, place the fish fillets in a baking dish and bake for 10 minutes, in an oven preheated at 165 degrees C.
- When the fish is half done, remove from the oven and pour the sauce over it.
- Bake it for another 10 minutes or until the fish flakes comes off easily with a fork.
- Serve hot.