Gambas Al Ajillo
- 20 Prawns (peeled)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 2 Chili Peppers (dried)
- Pinch of Cayenne/Red Pepper
- Combine olive oil, garlic, chili peppers and cayenne pepper and place in an earthenware ramekin.
- Place the ramekin at medium heat and allow the oil to sizzle.
- Meanwhile, peel and wash the prawns.
- Dry them with a paper towel and add to the pan.
- Cook the prawns for 6 minutes, dividing time equally between both the sides.
- Allow the prawns to become pink and curl slightly.
- Serve immediately.