Greek Chicken Pasta
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 pound Pasta (uncooked)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- ½ cup Red Onion (chopped)
- 1 pound skinless, boneless Chicken Breast Meat (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 (14 ounce) can marinated Artichoke Hearts (drained and chopped)
- 1 large Tomato (chopped)
- ½ cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 3 tbsp fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp dried Oregano
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 Lemons (wedged, for garnishing)
- Pour enough water in a large pot and add some salt.
- Boil the water and add pasta.
- Cook the pasta for 8 to 10 minutes or till tender. Drain and set aside.
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and heat olive oil in it.
- Add garlic and onion. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add in the chicken pieces and cook for about 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, till it is no longer pink.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and add in artichoke hearts, tomato, feat cheese, parsley, lemon juice, oregano and cooked pasta. Stir well for about 2 to 3 minutes, till the pasta is well heated.
- Remove the pasta from the stove and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve warm.