- 6 Eggs
- 6 Potatoes (peeled & cubed)
- 1 Green Pepper (seeded & diced)
- 1 Red Pepper (seeded & diced)
- 1/2 Onion (chopped)
- 1 large fresh Tomato (chopped)
- 1 tin Tuna (drained)
- 70g Green Olives with Pimento/Anchovy (halved)
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Salt
- Boil eggs in water and immediately remove from heat.
- Cool and peel the eggs. Cut them into quarters and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add potatoes and cook for 15 minutes, or until they are slightly tender.
- Drain and transfer the potatoes to a large bowl.
- Toss with eggs, peppers, onion, tomato, tuna, green olives, olive oil and vinegar.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.