Red and Green Apple Salad
- 3 medium Green Apples (unpeeled and coarsely chopped)
- 3 medium Red Apples (unpeeled and coarsely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Dates (chopped)
- 1 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- 20 Red Maraschino Cherries (halved)
- 20 Green Maraschino Cherries (halved)
- Toss the red and green apples with lemon juice.
- Keep for refrigeration.
- Mix the sour cream and mayonnaise and pour over the apples.
- Toss the apples to coat with the cream.
- Add dates, nuts and cherries and stir.
- Serve instantly.