Garlic Ginger Asparagus
- 1 pound Asparagus
- 2 tbsp Salad Oil
- 1 large clove Garlic (minced or pressed)
- 1/2 to 1 tsp fresh Ginger (grated)
- 2 tbsp Water
- Snap off the tough ends of asparagus and dispose them off. Cut the spears into slanting slices of ¼ inches.
- Place a wok or heavy skillet over high heat. Add oil when it is hot.
- Add garlic and ginger as oil begins to heat. Stir once.
- Add asparagus and stir fry for a minute. Add water and cover.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the asparagus is tender-crisp to bite.
- Serve hot.