Orange and Rosemary Baked Olives
|Calories Per Serving:
- 3½ cups Whole Mixed Olives (drained)
- ¼ cup Dry White Wine
- 2 tbsp fresh Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 sprigs fresh Rosemary
- 2 tbsp fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1½ tbsp fresh Oregano (chopped)
- 4 tsp Orange Zest (grated)
- ¼ tsp Red Pepper Flakes (crushed)
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Take a large mixing bowl and combine together olives, dry white wine, orange juice, olive oil and garlic.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Place the rosemary sprigs over the mixture.
- Bake the olives for 15 minutes, stirring once in the half time.
- Remove the dish and discard the rosemary sprigs.
- Add parsley, oregano, orange zest and red pepper flakes to the mixture. Stir well.
- Serve warm or cool the olives and use them to top a salad.