Baked Cheese Olives
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 2 tbsp Butter (softened)
- ½ cup All-purpose Flour
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 24 pimento-stuffed Green Olives
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Combine together cheddar cheese and butter, in a small mixing bowl.
- Add flour and cayenne pepper to the mixture. Blend well to form dough.
- Take a tablespoon of the dough and wrap it around each green olive.
- Place the wrapped olives on a cookie sheet.
- Bake the olives for 15 minutes or till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot.