- 1/2 cup Pecans (chopped)
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup Pumpkin Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- 10 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Mix the chopped pecans and 4 tbsp brown sugar in a bowl.
- Add butter and blend until the mixture becomes flaky.
- Beat the cream cheese in an electric mixer until it turns smooth and add to the above.
- Now add remaining brown sugar and beat well.
- Add eggs one by one and beat well after each addition.
- Add pumpkin butter. Pour this mixture into the crust.
- Bake it at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with pecan mixture.
- Bake again for 5 minutes.
- Cool it on wire rack.
- Cover and chill for about 4 hours.
- Pecan Cheesecake is ready.