Feta and Olive Meatballs
- 1 pound Lamb (ground)
- 1/2 cup fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup Green Olives (chopped)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Preheat the broiler of your oven.
- Combine ground lamb with parsley, onion, feta cheese, green olives, eggs, and Italian seasoning in a bowl and mix the ingredients.
- Shape the mixture into 16 meatballs and place the balls at a distance of 2 inches from each other, on a baking sheet.
- Broil about 3 inches away from the heat, until the top becomes brownish in color.
- Turn over and broil on the other side.
- The feta and olive meatballs are ready to be served.