Olive Cheese Bread
- ½ cup Butter (melted0
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can ripe Olives (sliced, drained)
- 2 Green Onions (chopped)
- 1½ cups Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
- 1 (1 pound) loaf French Bread (un-sliced)
- Take a large mixing bowl and combine together butter, mayonnaise, olives, green onions and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Slice the French bread half widthwise and lengthwise.
- Place the bread on an un-greased baking sheet.
- Spread the olive mixture over the cut sides of the bread.
- Bake the bread at 350°F, for 15 to 20 minutes or till the cheese has melted.
- Serve hot.