Chili Turkey Wraps
- 400 g cooked Turkey (shredded)
- 100 g fresh Coriander
- 4 to 5 Chili Flavoured Tortillas
- 4 tbsp Tomato Chili Sauce
- 250 g non fat Cream Cheese
- 300 g thinly sliced Green Onions
- 50 g Ripe Olives (drained and sliced)
- 250 g Lettuce (chopped)
- In a large bowl, make a mixture of chili sauce and cream cheese.
- Spread this mixture evenly on one side of the tortillas. Add, with spoon, a bit of each of the other ingredients - the lettuce, the green onions, coriander and olives - on top.
- Roll the tortillas snugly and cut into half. Serve with salsa.