Olive Cheese Nuggets
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1¼ cups All-purpose Flour
- ½ cup Butter or Margarine (melted)
- ½ tsp Paprika
- 36 Stuffed Olives
- Take a small mixing bowl and combine together cheddar cheese, flour, butter and paprika. Blend the mixture well.
- Dry the olives.
- Take 1 teaspoon of the cheese mixture and wrap around each olive.
- Place the olives 2 inches apart, on an un-greased baking sheet.
- Bake the olives at 400°F for about 12 to 15 minutes or till they are golden brown in color.
- Serve hot.