Olive-Cucumber Finger Sandwiches
- 1 medium Cucumber
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup Cider Vinegar
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cream Cheese (softened)
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Onion Salt
- 1/8 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 36 thin slices Bread
- Paprika (to taste)
- 36 Stuffed Olives
- Slice the cucumber into thin slices, lengthwise, using a fork.
- Place the cucumber slices in a bowl.
- Add water and cider vinegar to the cucumber slices. Allow them to stand for 30 minutes.
- Take a small mixing bowl and combine together cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion salt and Worcestershire sauce.
- Using a 2½-inch cookie cutter, cut the bread slices into flower shapes.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the bread slices.
- Sprinkle paprika and top with a cucumber slice, by circling it over the bread slice.
- Remove the pimientos from the olives and place one in the center of each cucumber slice.
- Slice each olive into 5 wedges and arrange around the pimiento, in a pinwheel pattern.
- Serve cold.