Olive and Chicken Curry Crepes
- For Crepes
- 1-1/2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 2-1/2 cups Milk
- 3 Eggs (beaten)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1-1/4 cups Celery (diced)
- 1 cup Onion (diced)
- 2 tbsp All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 cubes Chicken Bouillon
- 1/2 cup Warm Water
- 3/4 cup Black Olives (sliced)
- 2-1/2 cups Chicken Breast Meat (cooked & diced)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese (freshly grated)
- Mix flour, milk, eggs, oil and salt to make crepes. Beat the ingredients for a minute, to make a smooth and thin batter.
- Place a lightly greased skillet over medium heat. Pour in a thin layer of crepe batter to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Brown only one side and repeat the process until all the batter has been used. Set the crepes aside.
- To make the filling, melt butter in a large skillet and sauté celery and onion till tender.
- Stir in flour, salt and curry and blend well.
- Dissolve bouillon in water and then pour milk and bouillon mixture into the skillet.
- Stir well, until it thickens. Add olive and chicken and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 400 degrees F.
- Spoon some of the filling mixture onto the centre of each crepe, leaving room on the sides to fold the edges.
- Fold up the crepes and place in a lightly greased baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes, or until the cheese melts.