Bacon Olive Wraps
- 10 slices White Bread (crusts trimmed)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar processed Cheese Sauce
- 1 (5 ounce) jar pitted Green Olives (chopped)
- 1 pound Bacon (cut in half)
- Preheat the broiler.
- Cut the bread into thirds and spread cheese sauce on each third.
- Sprinkle with olive and roll the bread thirds in jelly-roll style.
- Arrange the wrapped bread rolls on a large baking sheet, forming a single layer.
- Broil the bacon for 5 minutes or until it has become crisp. Check frequently.
- Serve hot.