- 2 large Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 Onion (Sliced)
- 7-8 small Onions
- 1 cup Masoor Dal (whole)
- 4 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tbsp Coriander (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
For Masala Paste
- 8 Green Chilies
- 8 cloves Garlic
- 2 tsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Wash masoor dal and add 2 cups of water and onions. Boil until cooked.
- Take a pan and heat 4 tbsp of ghee and fry the onions till they become translucent.
- Add the grounded masala paste and fry for 3 minutes.
- Next, add the cooked masoor dal.
- Add salt according to your taste.
- After few minutes, add the chopped tomatoes and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander. Serve hot.