Aloo Phulgobi Dalna
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala (whole)
- 2 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 500 g Potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 1 kg Cauliflower (cut in medium sized florets)
- 4 medium Tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 medium Onions (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 4 tbsp Mustard Oil
- Oil to fry
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Water
- Take a deep pan and add enough oil to deep fry. Once the oil is hot enough add the potatoes and fry them lightly. Take the fried potatoes from the pan. Then fry the cauliflower. Keep it aside.
- Remove the oil from the pan and then add ghee. Into it, add the bay leaves and garam masala. Sauté it for half a minute. Once the smell of the roasted masala comes, add the chopped onion and fry until it becomes translucent.
- Reduce the flame and add turmeric powder, cumin powder, chili powder and coriander powder. Sauté it well until the smell of the masala powders comes, you can add a little water to prevent it from sticking to the bottom. Add to the mixture, the fried potatoes, fried cauliflower, and tomatoes. Sauté it in the masala for about 1 minute.
- Add salt to the mixture and mix it well. Add a cup of water and, cook it over a medium heat until the vegetables are cooked. Add more salt if necessary. Stir from time to time. Remove the curry once it is almost dry.