- 500 g Peas
- 4-5 green Chilies
- 1 medium sized Cauliflower
- 2-3 Potatoes
- 1 cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Curd (Yogurt)
- 1-inch Ginger
- Oil for deep-frying
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Jeera (Cumin Seeds)
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Asafetida
- Make a paste of ginger, green chilies, and coriander leaves.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and potatoes into cubes.
- Shell the peas and blanch them and keep aside for some time.
- For deep frying, heat oil. Fry the potato cubes and cauliflower florets. Remove them on a paper towel.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a kadai or a wok. Add cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
- When the seeds start to splutter, add turmeric powder, the masala paste asafetida, and the vegetables.
- Stir the vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add curd and 3 tbsp of water and mix it well. Cook for 2-3 minutes and remove in a serving dish.
- Serve hot.
- Serve with roti and plain rice.