- 2 cups Chocolate Chips (semi-sweet)
- 14 ounces Milk (sweetened & condensed)
- ¼ cup Bourbon Whiskey
- ½ tsp Orange Extract
- ¾ ounce Almonds
- Mix chocolate chips and milk in a large bowl and cover loosely.
- Heat in the oven for 3 minutes, on high temperature.
- Remove from oven and stir until smooth.
- Add bourbon and orange extract in the mixture. Mix the ingredients well.
- Grease an 8 inch square pan and sprinkle almonds on the bottom of the pan.
- Pour in the mixture and allow it to stand until firm. You can also chill it in the refrigerator.
- Cut into desired shapes and serve.