Salmon Cheese Spread
- 2 (3 ounce) packages Cream Cheese (softened)
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Curry Powder
- ¼ tsp Basil (dried)
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1 (7 ounce) can Salmon (drained, bones and skin removed)
- 2 Green Onions (thinly sliced)
- Crackers (as required)
- Take a large mixing bowl and combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice together.
- Add salt, curry powder, basil and pepper. Mix well.
- Add in salmon and onion. Stir gently.
- Cove the bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove and spread on crackers.
- Serve cool.