- 3 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Instant Coffee
- 1/2 cup liquid Coffee Cream (non-dairy)
- 1 tbsp Light Corn Syrup
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1½ cup (6 oz) Chocolate Coating/Wafers (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Nuts (finely chopped)
- Mix sugar, milk, instant coffee, coffee cream and syrup in a large saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Uncover the pan and place a thermometer in it.
- Without stirring, cook to a temperature of 236 degrees F.
- Remove from heat and add in butter and vanilla. Don't stir.
- Cool the mixture to lukewarm. Now beat, until it begins to thicken.
- Pour into a buttered square pan.
- Melt the chocolate coating over hot boiling water in a double broiler. Make sure that the water is not boiling.
- Spread the coating evenly over the fudge.
- Cut into squares before it becomes firm.