Peanut Butter French Toast
|Calories Per Serving:
- ½ cup Milk
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract (optional)
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 4 slices Bread
- Combine together milk, eggs, peanut butter, sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Whisk the ingredients well.
- Place a griddle or frying pan over medium heat and heat oil in it.
- Immerse each side of the bread slice in the egg mixture and soak it well.
- Place the slice in the pan and cook on both sides for about 3 to 4 minutes or till golden.
- Serve hot.
- You can top that toast with sliced strawberries or bananas.