Creamy Mocha Fudge
- 1/2 cup Cocoa
- 3 ½ cup Icing Sugar
- 1/4 cup Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 tbsp Coffee (extra-strong)
- 1/2 cup Pecans (coarsely chopped)
- Stir cocoa and icing sugar in a large bowl until well-blended. Make sure that there are no lumps.
- Met butter in a saucepan, over medium heat.
- Add in coffee. Beat the buttered coffee along with whipping cream in an electric beater, until smooth.
- Fold in pecans and turn into wax paper lined loaf pan.
- Dip knife in warm water and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate till the fudge is set.
- Remove from the refrigerator and cut into squares.