Candy Bar Fudge
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 3-1/2 cups Confectioners' Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 30 individually wrapped Caramels (unwrapped)
- 1 tbsp Water
- 2 cups Salted Peanuts
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips (semisweet)
- 1/2 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- Grease an 8x8 inch square baking pan.
- Mix butter, cocoa powder, brown sugar and milk in a microwave safe bowl.
- Stir in confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Mix caramels and water in a separate microwave-safe bowl and heat in the oven, until caramel melts.
- Stir in peanuts and spread this mixture over the chocolate layer.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, combine semisweet and milk chocolate chips; and heat in the oven until melted.
- Spread the mixture over the caramel layer.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into desired shapes and serve.