- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 pinch Soda Powder
- 100 gms Ghee
- 3/4 Liter Milk
- 6 Cardamoms (crushed)
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Rose Essence
- 2 Pinch Saffron
- 3 cups Sugar
- 3 cups Water
- Boil the milk till it reduces to half cup.
- Cool and add soda powder and 1tbsp sugar.
- Mix properly and make it smooth.
- Slowly add flour and prepare a fine dough. Leave it for an hour.
- Apply little ghee on the palms.
- Make small balls from the prepared mixture.
- Pour ghee in a pan and heat. Fry the balls in ghee on a low flame.
- Boil water with equal amount of sugar. Also add cardamom and saffron.
- Filter and add rose essence to it.
- Put the fried balls in this solution.
- Remove after 3-4 hours.
- Gulab Jamun is ready to serve.