- 1/2 kg Chicken (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Coconut (dry)
- 1 cup Onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Cashew Nuts
- Fresh Coriander to garnish
- Salt to taste
- Make a paste of onion and coconut.
- Add oil in a cooker, put cashew nuts in it and fry.
- Now add onion and coconut paste, wash and fry chicken pieces.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder, and salt.
- Fry all the ingredients for 5 minutes and cook it covered with a lid.
- Then cover and cook up to 3 whistles on medium heat.
- After 10 minutes remove the lid, add garam masala, coriander leaves and stir well.
- Chutke chicken is ready to serve.
- Serve it with steamed plain rice.