Pork Liver Pudding
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/2 pound Pork Liver
- 1/2 pound Pork (ground)
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 pinch Black Pepper (ground)
- 1 dash Allspice (ground)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp All-purpose Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 Bay Leaves
- Blend liver, ground pork, salt, pepper, all-spice and onion in a food processor, until coarse.
- For the sauce, melt the butter on low heat and add flour.
- Stir until smooth. Add the milk and stir again.
- Mix in the sauce, meat mixture and egg. Stir thoroughly.
- Put this in a mold, with 2 bay leaves on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 165 degree C for 1 ½ hour.
- Serve hot.