Paneer Pudina Pulao
- 1 tbsp Oil (refined)
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 1-inch piece Ginger
- 4 Garlic Pods
- 3 Green Chilies
- 2 Elaichi (Cardamom)
- 3 Cloves
- 1-inch piece Cinnamon
- 1 cup Pudina Leaves (Mint Leaves, chopped)
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- ½ cup Paneer (Cottage Cheese, cubed)
- 1 cup Basmati Rice (washed and drained)
- In a thick bottomed pan, put oil and fry paneer until the color slightly changes to brown. Keep it aside.
- Make a paste of green chillies, garlic and ginger.
- In the pan heat ghee and fry the cinnamon, clove and cardamom until the smell of the masala comes.
- Add chillipaste and onions and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add rice, pudina and paneer. Mix well with the masala.
- Add coconut milk and close the vessel and cook till done.
- Serve hot.
- Serve the pulao with plain yogurt or raitha.