Cable Car Cocktail
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 5 tbsp Rum
- 3 tbsp Orange Curacao
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
- 1/4 cup Superfine Sugar
- 1 tbsp Superfine sugar
- 1 Lemon Wedge
- 2 Orange Rind Twists
- Boil water in a small saucepan. Add 1/4 cup sugar and stir until it is dissolved.
- Remove it from the flame and let it cool down completely.
- In a small plate, blend the cinnamon and 1 tbsp sugar.
- Take two chilled martini glasses; rub the rim with lemon wedge. Dip rims in the cinnamon-sugar blend.
- Mix rum, lemon juice, curacao, rum, ice cubes and 2 tbsp sugar syrup in cocktail shaker.
- Shake it until it is frosty.
- Strain it into the glasses.
- Garnish with orange peel twists and serve.
- You can serve the cocktail with cheese straws.