Marrow with Feta and Mint
- 1 large Marrow
- 100 g Feta Cheese (or alternatively a hard cheese)
- 50 g Puy Lentils
- 2 to 3 Garlic Cloves
- Red Pepper Sauce or Red Chili Flakes (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Olive Oil (as required)
- Fresh or dried Mint (for garnishing)
- Slice the marrow into half and clean the seeds.
- In case the marrow is hard, boil it for 10 to 15 minutes for slicing it.
- Grill the marrow for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile boil the puy lentils in enough water for about 10 minutes.
- Take a large bowl and combine together garlic, feta cheese, puy lentils, black pepper and red chili flakes.
- Add enough olive oil to combine with the mixture and stir well.
- Remove the marrow from the grill and separate the flesh from it.
- Mix the flesh with the prepared lentil mixture.
- Stuff the mixture into the marrow skins.
- Garnish with mint.
- Grill the stuffed marrows for about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.