- 1 large Cauliflower (coarsely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 4 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1 pound Ground Beef/Lamb
- 1 can Tomato Paste
- 1 large Green Pepper
- 1 can Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tbsp Dill
- 1/2 bunch Parsley (chopped)
- 2 cups Beef Stock
- Salt & Pepper (to Taste)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Boil the cauliflower for about 4 minutes. Set aside.
- Sauté onion and garlic in oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add meat and sauté for 3 minutes
- Now, add tomato paste, cauliflower, green pepper, tomatoes, red pepper flakes, dill, parsley, stock, salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and serve with rice.