- 500 gms Parwal
- 450 gms Khoya
- 250 gms Sugar
- 50 gms Wholemilk powder
- 10 Green pistachios
- 10 Almonds
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- Saffron strands
- Crush almonds and pistas in a mixie.
- Peel off the parwals. Slit lengthwise.
- Drop them in boiling water and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the water and carefully squeeze out water.
- Roast the khoya till it becomes light pink. Stir continuously.
- Remove from the fire and cool a little.
- Add milk powder, crushed almonds, pistas, cardamom and saffron.
- Stuff this mixture into each parwal.
- Prepare sugar syrup of 1 thread consistency with one cup water.
- Drop the sugar syrup in parwals. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Take out carefully and keep on a mesh.
- Cool and cover with silver foil.
- Parwal Sweet is ready to serve.