White Chocolate Blondies
|Calories Per Serving:
- 500 g All-purpose Flour
- 400 g chopped White Chocolate
- 100 g softened Butter
- 150 g White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ¾ tsp Salt
- 200 g Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C. Grease a large baking pan.
- In a double boiler, melt the white chocolate and butter over slightly simmering water. Keep it aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat eggs until foamy.
- With the mixer still running, gradually add the sugar and vanilla. Drizzle in the melted white chocolate mixture.
- Combine the flour and salt; fold into the white chocolate mixture using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon.
- Fold in chocolate chips and spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool pan on a wire rack before cutting into bars.