Bihari Seekh Kababs
- 1 kg Mutton (cut in length, around 1 inch in breadth)
- 25 g Papaya Paste (raw)
- 250 g Onion Paste
- 20 g Ginger Paste
- 1 Garlic Paste (small pod)
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/4 tsp Saffron Color
- Chili Powder
- 3 tbsp Mustard Oil (raw)
- Salt to taste
- Green Chillies (for garnish)
- Onion Slices (for garnish)
- Mix together all the ingredients and let them mutton marinate for half an hour.
- Make kebabs and set in the skewer. Roast in an oven at a proper roasting temperature.
- Roast it until the kebabs turn brown and the water dries up.
- After they are don,e take out the skewers and garnish with green chilies and onion slices.
- Generally this dish is prepared on charcoal, but it can be made in an oven without compromising the taste.