|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/2 cup fresh Lime Juice
- 3/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 3/4 cup White Sugar
- 1 tsp fresh Ginger (grated)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp Salt
- 6 pound boneless Pork Loin Roast
- 1 large Onion (sliced into thin rings)
- 2 Bay Leaves
- Mix thoroughly the lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, garlic and salt in a bowl.
- Put the loin of pork in a roasting pan and add the onion rings and bay leaves.
- Over the mixture pour the lime-ginger mixture and wrap it in a foil.
- Refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Roast for 3 ½ hours in a oven preheated to 165 degrees C.
- Serve hot.