Alu Methi Palak
- 2 bunches Palak (Spinach)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 2 bunches Methi Leaves (Fenugreek)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 3 Potatoes (parboiled)
- 10 Garlic Pods
- 5 Green Chilies
- ½ cup Peas
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1-inch Ginger
- Grind chopped onions, garlic, green chilies, ginger, and coriander powder to form a paste.
- Cut potatoes into small cubes and keep aside.
- Boil water in a pan and add chopped plalak and methi.
- After two minutes, remove from heat, strain the water and mash the leaves lightly.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add the masala paste and stir fry till the moisture evaporates.
- Add mashed leaves and boiled peas to the masala and fry.
- Now, add potatoes and mix well.
- Once the potatoes are done, add garam masala and salt.