Mexican Orange Fudge
- 1 cup Milk (evaporated or dried milk)
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp Orange Rind (grated)
- 1 tbsp Almonds (chopped)
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- Take a heavy pan and dry roast the milk powder in it, until warm. Keep it aside.
- Add 2 tbsp of sugar in a pan. Stir it continuously on high flame, till it is melted and turns brown.
- Add orange juice and blend it well, till dissolved.
- Add milk powder and mix it well.
- Mix the remaining sugar, stir well and cook on low heat, till the mixture thickens.
- Cook the mixture till it seperates from the sides of the pan. Add rind and beat it well.
- A small ball of mixture should set, when dropped in a bowl of cold water.
- Add in chopped nuts.
- Place in a greased tray. Cut into squares when cool.