Pork Loin Stuffed With Spinach
|Calories Per Serving:
- 10 oz frozen Spinach (thawed and chopped)
- 3 tbsp Margarine
- 1/2 cup Onion (diced)
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/3 cup dry Bread Crumbs
- 3 pounds Pork Tenderloin
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Cumin (ground)
- Melt the butter on medium heat and saute the spinach, onion and garlic.
- Add the bread crumbs and mix.
- Cut the tenderloin in half lengthwise and stuff with the spinach mixture. Secure it with a piece of twine.
- Mix the ketchup, orange juic,e and teriyaki sauce in a bowl.
- Baste the pork with the mixture and sprinkle the cumin over it.
- Bake it in a shallow roaster at 175 degrees C, in a preheated oven, for 1 hour.
- Now, baste it again with the ketchup mixture and bake for another hour.
- Serve hot.