Jhatpat Rice Pakoras
- 1 cup Rice (cooked)
- Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2-3 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 2-3 boiled Potatoes (diced into small cubes)
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- 2 Onion ( sliced)
- 1'' Ginger (chopped)
- 1 cup Besan (Gram flour)
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1/4 tsp Amchur Powder (Dry Mango )
- Salt to taste
- Take besan in a bowl. Add turmeric, chilli, amchur powder and chat masala.
- Add little warm water to make a batter.
- Now, add onion, ginger, green chilies, coriander, potato cubes and rice.
- Instantly, deep fry in hot oil.
- Garnish with coriander leaves
- Serve with pickle or tamarind chutney.