Pork Chop Casserole
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 6 boneless Pork Chops
- 16 oz Tater Tots
- 15.5 oz French-style Green Beans
- 10.75 oz condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a skillet, heat the oil and then fry the pork chops until brown on both sides.
- Reserve the pan drippings.
- Grease a baking dish and layer with tater tots.
- On top of these, put a layer of green beans.
- Place the chops over it.
- Mix the pan drippings, cream of celery soup, sour cream, salt and pepper and pour these over the chops.
- Cover it with foil and bake at 175 degrees C, in a preheated oven, for 30 minutes or until the pork is done.
- Serve hot.